The Banger rally with an artistic twist is BACK! We’re inviting you to take part in this fantastic event to have the adventure of a lifetime, and raise vital funds for a local South Yorkshire-based charity.
CLICK BELOW to SIGN UP!
Here’s everything you need to know…
Join the Adventure
• Secure your team place for £1,500 + VAT.
• The minimum fundraising sponsorship target per team is £2,000.
• All profits will support the work of Roundabout, South Yorkshire’s youth homeless charity, providing shelter and support to young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Benefits to taking part:
By taking part you will receive the following benefits for the duration of Bangers and Cash:
• Right to use the Bangers and Cash title and logo for PR and advertising use
• Individually designed car bonnet chosen by yourselves from a selection of designs by artists, which will be auctioned at the end of the rally for Roundabout.
• Acknowledgement of participation on an information plaque during the bonnet exhibition.
• Logo acknowledgement on the Bangers and Cash website with hyperlinks.
• Logo featured on your car in a prominent position.
• Social media posts about your engagement with Bangers and Cash and Roundabout.
• Team building – your intrepid team of three working together to complete the rally in the allocated time frame, taking part in challenges along the way.
• The opportunity for organisation wide fundraising, involving co-workers in the event.
• Your whole team will have the opportunity to be involved in the fundraising for Roundabout, attending the exhibition and any other activity you would like to do around the event.
• By investing in Bangers and Cash, not only will you have an opportunity to take part in something unique, you will be giving your team the chance to be part of something city wide, creative and fun.
• Your team will play their part in raising thousands of pounds for a wonderful local cause that will change lives, investing in future generations.
Media & Press:
• Your team’s involvement will be promoted through press and media communications (where relevant).
• Opportunity to create your own media stories around your car and fundraising activities.
• Social media opportunities through live check-in and activities throughout the rally.
Networking Opportunities Throughout The Rally:
Bangers and Cash will also give you many opportunities to network with other companies taking part.
As a team you will be invited to the following events:
• Exhibition Preview
• Team get together (Rally points up for grabs!)
• Team training and skills event
• Rally launch 10th September 2020
• Team celebration and awards night in Munich after the Rally is completed
All the profit from Bangers and Cash will support the work of Roundabout, your local youth homeless charity. By taking part in Bangers and Cash 2020, you will be helping to raise funds to sustain their services and expand their homeless prevention work, to fulfil their commitment that no young person in the Sheffield City Region should have to experience sleeping rough.
• Purchasing your car for £650 or less.
• Ensuring you all have insurance and European breakdown cover.
• Managing potential car breakdown en route and returning to Munich as a team with your bonnet - this is part of the challenge after all!
• Funding any modifications on your car and your car service (if you choose to have
your car serviced but we would recommend this!)
• Return transportation from Munich to UK.
• Looking after your car at every point of the challenge and post challenge.
• If at any point you wish to scrap your car, you will have to find somewhere en route.
We can suggest somewhere in Munich, please remember not to scrap your bonnet.
• Fuel, accommodation, ferry crossing, food and drink for your team.
For more information about the event, visit our FAQs page
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Click the 'Sign Up' link to the right :